[amayausers] Re: What brand thread do you use?

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:00:44 -0700

Herb,
I don,t really think of it as " messing up ". We have a friend that has
installed a humidifier in there work room. They run a single head Tajima in
Cove,OR. There be pros and cons as to not running a humidifier to help
control  the environment the machine and thread is being used in......might
be a good question for the group.....how many of you  run humidifiers and
what do you think.......help or not???

Herb, you having a back ground  in working with machines of various types,
know that anytime you can eliminate a varible and gain consisentcy , logic
says things will run better overall. Thread is no exception to that rule as
well as the computer, the garments, etc, etc, etc........Messing up,
no......just finding what works for you is the key. If it is not necessary,
then its probably a waste of $$$ and time. The old addage of " If it's not
broken, don't fix it ", remember we dsiscussed that one while we were up
there?

Another item to consider is the amount of work you are doing and just how
long the thread is going to be exposed to the environment. At the present
time we are keeping our thread out of the UV exposure but do not have a
humidifier running......

Rod

Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician/Owner