[amayausers.com] Re: Website

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:20:15 -0500

Welcome to the group, Barbara!

After 2 years of frustration and a lot of wasted money attempting to work with a local website designer, I cut my loses and went with a site offered through Sanmar. There are a few limitations, and it still needs a little tweaking, but it is a HUGE improvement over what I had before, looks very professional, and you can't beat the price. I've gotten good feedback from customers as well.
You can take a look at my site by clicking on the link below.

Best,
Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
936-588-1015  800-291-6953
Montgomery, Texas
Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
and Montgomery County Professionals
www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing
----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>