[amayausers] Re: Website

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:56:53 -0400

Hey Thom:

I wonder that sometimes myself.  It's really my wife's business - but I do all
the tech side of things.  That being said, I am heading to tech training in
about a month.

My full time gig is as a Manager of Information Technology in DC.  In addition
to that, I run one of the largest Walt Disney World travel sites on the
Internet called INTERCOT.com.   Oh, and I run Levelbest Communications which
does graphic and web design and IT/Communications consulting.  That's more of a
side job - but until recently, we did web hosting too for about 50+ clients. It
got to be too much, decided to cease hosting operations and focus on my own
sites!

The website is something that Aaron and I had been talking about for a while to
help new and existing owners of Amaya's - so I have been tinkering here and
there.  Since I do it for a living and run my own server, it doesn't take to
much to set it up using the same sort of formula I use on my other sites.  So,
it's not a ton of time.

Maybe the best way to put it is - some people watch tv at night to relax.  Me,
I head out to the garage (where I have one of my many computers set up), light
up a fine cigar, and plug away at my web sites.  That's my fun, relaxation and
creative outlet rolled into one ;)

John

From: "Thomas Roman" <troman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 17 May 2006 15:52:29 -0700