[amayausers.com] Re: Wanna help a newbie? (Digitizing & backing tips)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 00:12:54 UT

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/753.html#000001

I treated the building much like you did the girder below, as single line
centers without underlay, and let the DS auto sequence.  I think running all
that underlay for the complex fill first, you are getting your push and pull
outtawhack before you come back with the topcoat.  Therefore, I put an underlay
for the plumbob down first, so when you came back for the second color, your
fabric in the middle is stabilized, then began the satins for the building
girders.  Send me you email addy to dave at integrityemb dot com, and I will
return the little bit I did to see if it helps you.

regards,
Dave