[amayausers.com] Re: Wanna help a newbie? (Digitizing & backing tips)

  • From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:46:22 -1000

I have a logo that I digitized, but I am not real happy with its sew out.

Where are you getting the missaligning? I'd get rid of all the underlay on the first object. But even that isn't enough I thing. How did your digitize the building? I just did a small sample and did complex fill with lots of holes and then set the angle the same as yours. That actually worked a lot better than yours. But it may be just a mater of opinion.

I would help to know exactly where the problem is. By "3D", I assume that you mean perspective and not a puff foam design.