[amayausers.com] Re: VOS sportswear: anybody have an acount

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:08:15 UT

This message was posted by K.coll on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/692.html

I have a customer that whats a jacket made by VOS sportwear. I have been trying
to register on their web site but when I click on the submit button nothing
happens, and there is no other contact info on the site. Just wanted to know if
anyone has and account that could drop ship to me or has contact info so i can
call them

Kevin