[amayausers] Re: Using CCF/WAD

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:07:43 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/147.html

I ust want to say thank you to everyone who posted about the CCF/WAD frame
I've had my Amaya XT since Sep 2006 and had never been able to sucessfully sew
out a hat design to my satisfaction.  After readying user emails about the CCF
I decided to buy one.  Two days later I ordered a 2nd one.  It's amazing how
much easier it is to use.  I successfully sewed out 4 dozen hads (Flexfit) in 2
days.  The design was 13,00 stitches and only 2" x 2 1/4".  I sewed at 700 spm
and only had about 5 thread breaks through it all.  I wish melco had supplied
these with the machine would have saved me a lot of headaches.  This was for a
very important customer and I didn't want to outsource them.  So again as many
have said before, thanks to all the people that use this group.
Sue Schroeder
Fontana, Ca.