[amayausers.com] Re: Two Color Lettering

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:33:18 -0500

Tom,

I've also had this exact problem just two days' ago using the Melco Athletic
font with outlining. I was online with a tech who walked me through a couple of
steps to widen the column of the outlining but unfortunately the outline and
the column still did not match up. Sorry I don't have a solution, but thought
I'd share my similar concern. Hence, my need for lettering digitizing.

Heard from Colorado, and there are classes in Atlantic Highlands the week of
November 26 - 29

December 10 - 13

John left me a voice mail message and I plan to get back to him shortly.
Apparently, there are openings for his class.

Let me know if you discover any solutions for the font issue.

GF