[amayausers.com] Re: Two Color Lettering

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:18:54 -0500

Try this...
click on the lettering, Properties window.
Under the Lettering Tab, right side-click 'auto border' on
and try that. Some fonts it really sucks, but you never know
when it will work until you try it.
Start with a font you like if the full block is too clunky.
You can also change the full block-where it has a box for 'letter
width' change it to 75% to start and see how that looks.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Nov 8, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Tom Ladow wrote:

I have a customer looking for two-color left chest lettering for Holloway
Polos.  I have DS Pro+ and I see a Two Color Full Block font put it
stretches the letters out way too far and the font is very funky. Is there another way to get a good two color font? By two color I am referring to
one color with a contrasting outling.
Thanks for you assistance.

Tom
Indiana