[amayausers] Re: Trimmer problems

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:39:52 -0600

Sharon,
Can you explain that better? I looked at the lock/trim tab on the lettering
properties and the box that is enable is 'lock if connector greater tat
0.252' and 'trim if connector greater than 0.252'. I can see boxes with tie
in type and tie off type and pull down menus next to each with styles put
I'm not able to use them. I have just the Design Shop level of software, is
this the problem or am I not looking in the right place?
I'm going to home to bed but will look for a response in the a.m.
Thanks!
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN