[amayausers.com] Re: Transfer v. Screen Print

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:53:18 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/8.html#000007

Thanks, but there is nothing on tap right now.  I finished a job last week with
full color left chest and one color full back.  100 t-shirts.  I had an e-mail
flyer with pricing for transfers, but they would not do it at the price
advertised, so I ended up screen printing the front and using inkjet transfers
for the front.  It was not a keepsake project so the inkjet was OK as long as
they don't wash it too many times.