[amayausers.com] Re: Transfer v. Screen Print

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:38:24 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/8.html#000010

Janel said it best, transfers are best for recurring customers especially ones
that use simple one and two color prints. Say you have a guy that wants his
left chest logo on T's. It's one color but he only orders 12 or so at a time.
If you knew he would be coming to you for all his orders and the design never
changes you could order transfers and be able to turn out what ever he ordered
when YOU wanted and not when the printer dictates,and instead of paying the 12
piece price you could buy a few hundred. you pay for the whole order which
means all your money is out in advance but as you take his orders they are
ready to go and you don't have to pay for them. But if it's a small logo, maybe
you could fit 6, 8 or 12 on one sheet. then you make even more money. longevity
and detail isn't Usually as good as a direct print, but you have more control
of future orders.

If I had more time I could go into more detail but you get the picture.

Ron