[amayausers] Re: Towels - Suggestions?

  • From: "john cathers" <jocathers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:18:42 -0400

John,

Having a second bobbin case ready to go is actually a good thing if you are
running the new "auto" actifeed software.  The bobbin tension is extremely
important using AUTO.  By having another bobbin case ready to go allows you
to take the neccessary time to clean the bobbin case and re-tension it for
the next time.  I have begun to suggest this to all of my customers.  The
other thing I would caution you on is that if you blow the lint out of the
area around the hook, you may also be  blowing the oil off the hook as well.

John Cathers
Third Party Tech, Melco