[amayausers.com] Re: Thread picking up color from garment in monogram

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:48:24 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1265.html#000004

This is where a little information about the difference between thread on
fabric and ink on paper comes into play. C'mon, if we could figure out how to
keep the white towel fabric loops from spewing through the blue thread and
still look like quality embroidery, we could probably engineer a cap for the
oil spill.