[amayausers.com] Re: Thread fraying and breaking problem

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:36:21 -0400

Without looking at the design, I couldn't diagnose the problem, but I the
key thing you mentioned is both machines had trouble on the design - which
means it's the design itself.

Almost every design needs to be adjusted depending on the item it's been
sewing on.  In this case, you went from a polo that probably was about 5oz.
to something 14oz. thick.  There's a lot to adjust between the two.

I'm going to guess some of our digitizing experts will be along shortly to
suggest tweaks to get you running.

I don't think the solvy is necessary and am guessing with a two layers are
ok, but you could easily get away with one given the fabric thickness.

You running ballpoints or sharps on that and what size?

What happens when you run with Actifeed instead of manual Material
Thickness?