[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks - bobbin problem?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:12:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1014.html#000001

You don't mention presser foot tension, that is a real critical factor in
thread and bobbin breaks...just getting that right can solve a lot of problems.
Actifeed is automatic, you don't set it...
if you can set up and run the big 'test' pattern that will show you right off
what problems are if you have a tech to run it. I think it's called Ampass or
something? Our tech runs it everytime he comes up for a yearly checkup.