[amayausers] Thread Feed Roller

  • From: Captain Gold <captaingold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:28:58 -0500

Aaron,

How often are you changing the thread feed rollers & how much do they cost?
I, too, run with the bobbin detect on and have very little problem with it.
I know I am not doing the volume that you are, but wouldn't mind having a
heads up on the rollers and when to expect to change them.

Connie Bechtel
Wyvern Productions