[amayausers] Re: Thinking of purchasing an AmayaXT

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:19:59 UT

This message was posted by Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/70.html#000002

Jackie,
Don't waste time on a "traditional" machine as you call it.  We had 3 toyota
machines and withing 6 months of getting the Amaya - sold the Toyota ones off.
Wasn't worth the hassle.  We just stopped using the toyota machines because the
Amaya was so much better in every way.  Plus, service on the Toyota was
something that you normally had someone else do and had to wait on their
schedules.  You did normal oiling and hoped it was enough and maybe not too
much?  The Amayas just don't have those issues.
Barbara Ott
Digital Stitchz