[amayausers] Re: Thinking of purchasing an AmayaXT

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 03:41:11 UT

This message was posted by THREADS on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/70.html#000001

Jacquie,

I have not been in the business that long, so I can't speak from the depth of
experience that others can on this board.

I purchased 2 XT's in Feb and I am very pleased so far. The Speed, the
portability, the Modular flexibility, and the Auto-Tensioning is what pushed me
over to the Amaya XT. I had considered a 2 Head Tajima as well as a Toyota
before making my decision.

There are pro's and con's to the different machines out there. Do your
homework, investigate, talk to owners of different brands, and make a decision
based on your needs and goals. You have to be comfortable with your purchase,
and it has to meet your needs....not mine!

Melco training has been excellent, the support has been very good also. I have
about 6 million stitches logged on both machines so far and I have not had any
technical issues or down time. I hope to purchase 2 more machines as my
business grows over the next year.

A major consideration also which pushed me over to Melco was the Proximity to
Training and support. Tajima is half way out on Long island and Toyota has only
a small representation out of Newark, NJ with their main facility in Tampa, FL

hope this helps.

Mike
TOUCAN Embroidery
Sparta, NJ