[amayausers.com] Re: There is no right place to post this

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:52:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/654.html#000006

Have no fear...I am here!
But no where even close to getting the world record for posts! LOL...
Here's the update...came home from the hospital March (the monday before Mar.
21st...my wife's birthday). Oncologist says there is no sign of any further
cancer in what they took out...so no chemo or anything. But it will be another
month or so before I am anywhere back to normal. Lost too much blood before
surgery so I'm still a pint or two low. More 'discomfort' in the abdomen than
pain...but I'm so weak by 3 in the afternoon I'm shaking and ready for a nap.
Made new priorities while in the hospital-from now on it's family, jeeping,
THEN business. NO more nights or weekends working on jobs. AND the customers
that stress me out, aggrevate me, or in general I don't like-will all be given
my competitors phone number! Already put that into effect...hours are 9 to 4
monday-friday and that's it. I'm doing a lot of work for the local American
Cancer Relay for Life-signs, sponsoring a team, donating large billboard
signs...anything I can do!
Thanks to everyone for thinking of me-the cards, emails, were very much
appreciated.
With the short days, of course, I'm not online as much but I'll still be here!