[amayausers.com] Re: Operator Manual

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:44:25 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/658.html#000006

Our internet provider had been 'sending' us our invoices in an email every
month-new management took over, and this month-the email only contains a LINK
to their website to get our bill! I've had enough of this...so we got them on
the phone and told them we don't play games to find bills-are not interested in
saving THEM the effort of even emailing the bill...so they either mail it-or
email it the way they used to-or we switch to another system! And then they had
the nerve to say THAT would cost us a dollar to do it different!
Told them again...if they want our business...then they bill us like everyone
else!
As for not getting a 'printed' manual...those anal retentive pencil pushers
don't realize-not everyone has the computer hooked to a printer! AND not
everyone has the most current programs to READ the stupid CD (and now they send
them on DVD) to even view it! We have half our lingerie suppliers going to
'online-print it yourowndamnself' catalogs...which my MAC won't always do...so
guess what-we don't buy from them!