[amayausers] Re: Texas Flag Anyone?

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:24:17 -0800

Caren,
  As far my knowledge goes, I don't think you can buy it from anyone on the
list unless they are a digitizer and have digitized the logo.  Did you check
with the embroidery library for the flag?  Here is the link to one of them I
found on embroidery.com.

http://www.embroidery.com/product.asp?refer=froogle&productid=20865&EFID=71

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath