[amayausers.com] Re: Techs near NY

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 03:50:25 UT

This message was posted by Loree on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/303.html

I have a color stepper index error problem, and I have tried all the
suggestions I could find... blowing off the sensors, moving the needlecase to
get the sensors unblocked, even replaced one of the sensors... still no luck.
I live in Candor, NY and would love to get in touch with someone who can help
me.  I bought my Amaya in 2002, so it's out of warranty.  Thanks for any help!