[amayausers] Re: Tall Polo Shirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:00:27 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/86.html#000005

Sanmar-the Port Authority line IS a longer than normal shirt...I wear them
myself.
Diport (I just posted their new contact info last week in Suppliers)
make the longest shirts I've ever used or worn-unbelievable!
I wear 2Xl myself, I am 6'1" tall but only a 30" inseam-I"m all torso and
fathead...and the Diport shirts come all the down my butt!
I love them-cannot bend over far enough to pull the shirt back out of my
pants-the shirt just keeps on going!