[amayausers] Re: Tackle Twill Satin Borders

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:45:08 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/117.html#000001

I have no doubt it will be a high stitch count-satin border/line takes up a lot!
They aren't going to get it done cheap...maybe that's why they are supplying
the twill-thinking you can sew it down for $2 or something...check with Stahls
and compare pricing and I think you might also find a stitch count...or someone
here will jump in.
I've only done large area applique with stitch saver, but the border
alone around a 10" limo outline ate up many thousand stitches!
Roland