[amayausers] Re: Tackle Twill Satin Borders

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:07:38 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/117.html

I have a new customer asking about pricing for sewing on 10" letters and City
name on Jersey's.  He has the tackle twill and wants it sewn on with satin
borders.

This is new to me, never done it before.  So I typed in name and numbers in DS
using tackle twill, outlines, some other things and the stitch count is really
high. Is this normal.  Can someone who does this tell how you do it.  Seems
like a pretty expensive process to me.

Sue Schroeder