[amayausers] Re: THREAD THROWING OFF TO THE LEFT

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:04:21 -0500

Remove the red roller off of it's black hub and clean.  Then apply a small
amount of Polymer Grease to the surface of the round black hub.  Then snap
on red roller.
Those red roller must always have a thin coating of lubricant within the
parts that make contact.

Make sure you don't get grease (polymer) on the outer surface of the red
roller.  This will make the yellow roller surface slick.

Good luck,
Ed Orantes