[amayausers] Stock Embroidery Designs & Thread Colors

  • From: "Cassandra Salmond" <caseyweim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:46:01 -0500

Okay,  I have a question(s).  It may be a really stupid one but I give.
I purchased stock embroidery designs from Great Notions.  They give the
colors but they aren't ARC which we use.  How do I get their color numbers
converted to ARC #'s?

I've not worked with a stock design before in Design Shop.  This is new for
me.  How do you tell the Design shop what colors to use in the stock
design.  I found the color palette and custom palette but I don't see where
once I get the converted color numbers where to enter them so Design Shop
makes the design look like what I bought.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thank you,

Cassandra Salmond
Hurricane Vinyl Graphics, Signs & Embroidery
2814 S. Bay Street
Eustis, FL 32726
T 352.357.7936
F 352.357.0381