[amayausers] Re: Stitch eraser

  • From: "Pat Beauregard" <squeegee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 06:36:31 -0500

We use clippers that we bought from our hairdresser (cheaper than what
you can buy from the thread companies) and it has been a godsend.  We
take it out to salvage a garment unless there are just too many stitches
and the cost of the garment is less than the time it would take to save
it.  It's definitely worth having one.
Pat
Squeegee Printers, Inc.
802-266-3426