[amayausers] Re: Stitch eraser

  • From: "D Stitch" <dstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:42:43 -0800

I actually use a beard trimmer bought at walmart for $10. It works real
good. I have used it several times to take names out of shirts and replace
them with new names for sports teams. Of course I don't guarantee the
quality and or that I won't damage the shirts but I haven't lost one yet.

Dianne
D-stitch embroidery