[amayausers.com] Re: Startup Advise...

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:37:17 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/122.html#000014

Dear Alisa,
Sounds to me like he is afraid of the competition.  I don't travel to shows but
don't have any of the problems he was describing.  This business if fun but you
have to want to do it, learn to processes and as John says take care of the
equipment.  There is a learning curve that requires time.  You need to be
willing to learn continually as new fabrics and techniques become available.
Margaret