[amayausers] Re: Speed Zone Le Mans Pit Crew Shirt

  • From: "pte@xxxxxx" <pte@xxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:15:35 -0700

*Company Information:*
For 2007, the Hilton Apparel Group has expanded its core collection of
niche apparel items. Please make sure to stop by our booth and see all
the new items from Hilton Corporate Casuals, Rawlings Promotional
Apparel, Speed Zone Race Gear, and the Hilton Bowling/Retro collection.

*Address:*
510 Maryville University Drive
Suite 110
St Louis, MO 63141 United States

*Contact:*
Phone - (800) 323-5590 <javascript:void(0)>
Website - www.hiltoncc.com <http://www.hiltoncc.com>