[amayausers] Re: Design Shop Pro+

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:09:58 UT

This message was posted by Beckie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/201.html

I am a new Amaya user and new to Design Shop.  I have mainly used an auto
digitizing software by Click N Stitch for home embroidery machine.  I am having
problems taking a graphic from my scanner or a graphic file and have it auto
digitized in Design Shop Pro + -- I get it digitized what I think looks good on
the computer screen -- BUT when I go to embroider I get massive amounts of
bobbin breaks when it comes to the small stitches.  I even had problems last
night trying to embroidery lettering using Open Block size .5 -- I have used
files that were already digitized and I don't have this problem - so I know its
the digitizing that needs fixing - any help would be appreciated!

Beckie Henderson
Bee-Utiful Creations