[amayausers.com] Re: Smart Designer x3 and other software

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:42:37 UT

This message was posted by Anthissa on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/240.html

The following items are priced as 1 piece of software if you choose to buy all
of the software the cost will be $2,044.00. Each piece of software has the book
with it. This software is for Corel Draw. The software is located in San
Antonio, Tx.   The reason the software is for sale is that my son got into a
franchise that did not work out, so he salvaged what he could. I believe this
software is for screen printing.

Smart Designer X3 $549.00

Sports & Mascots Vol 1-R $300.00

Business Graphics V1 -R $300.00