[amayausers.com] Re: Smallest font to use

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:25:11 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1242.html#000002

I'll look for it...but already tried to talk them out of the 'divison of' line
and they ran it by the 'powers that be' and were told 'it stays'. At least I
got out of the full fill oval around the whole thing-it would have been 25,000
stitches or more! Personally I would have gone with just the logo and not the
tagline but I can't win every time!