[amayausers.com] Re: Smallest font to use

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:59:13 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1242.html

I have a job to digitize and run a half dozen polos...but part of the design is
'A Division of LaValley Lumber' or similar...and I haven't done any text under
.20 or so. I have all the fonts that came with the XT last year but don't know
which one is the 'smallest' plain (helvetica type) to use. Have to get it
digitized for stitch count today so any suggestions would be appreciated!
I don't think the XT came with the 'micro fonts'...or maybe I haven't seen them
in the list

Roland