[amayausers.com] Re: Size and Style of Monitor

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:22:58 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/435.html#000006

Herb,
You need a video card that supports dual monitors in order to set it up. That
alone is about $100 - $150. Or add a second video card which may be tricky for
a non-technical person. I'm not sure if you want to spend that much on it but
it does make my life on the computer much easier.
As far as running software on dual monitors, if it is a different window, it
can be moved from one monitor to the other. I don't have an Amaya so I have no
reason to run the Amaya OS so that is the best answer I can give you.
Dual monitors is a love it or hate it feature.