[amayausers.com] Re: Size and Style of Monitor

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:08:44 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/435.html#000005

I got some info from Zones (on line computer supplier) about their dual monitor
hookup-its around $299 I think...and does allow 'split screen' or different
programs running. But if running both programs on your computer already slows
you down (like my old turtle here) having dual monitors will not speed you up
one bit-because you are still running off one computer.
If I had to upgrade from DesignShop 6 to 7 I'd have to get a newer computer,
but since I'm running an original big red-I see no need to go up a version.