[amayausers] Re: SignUp for Newsletter

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:02:51 -0500

Hey Jeff,
Did Melco stop the newsletter? Looks like they removed the link that said
"Newsletter" under Contact Melco
I'm off to the show in NJ in the morning so I'll check my email when I get
back Friday night.

From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:05:30 -0700
Darlene and Steve,

This will be the third time I have tried to get this trough, I finally
found out why. My emails have been filtered because of a word in it. The
system thinks I am trying to give it a command.

  Go to Melco's USA WEB site at www.melcousa.com and click on the "Contact
Melco" in the header area of the top. When the new page comes up, on the
left click on Newsletter. There will be a link on the Newsletter page to
sign up for it.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems