[amayausers.com] Re: Short tempers on the Amaya user's group

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:06:16 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/227.html

Wow!
I've got a new rule for our User's group, John.

Everything typed must be done so with a SMILE!

I recently had someone send me a private message accusing me of, now get this,
"sarcasm".  REALLY?!?  Me (Ed)?

What this person failed to note was, what I had written was done so in an
effort to clarify what was written by someone else.  But they simply took it
the wrong way.

This person, too, was rather NEW to the list and hadn't quite learned the
atmosphere.  They also wrote that this is a "public forum" to which I corrected
by saying this is definately a "private forum" that anyone would like to
participate may do so by signing up.

I feel confident in saying, although some of the information posted here from
time to time may not be 100% correct, it is done with the best intentions for
all.  YES,....  even my posts!  Lord knows, I'm sure we could all find
something better to do with our time if it wasn't.

In short, let's play nice in the sand box, kids.

Ed