[amayausers.com] Re: Short tempers on the Amaya user's group

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:20:22 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/227.html#000003

LOL Ed - you Sarchastic?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Amen sir, amen!  Many thanks to everyone around here that gives of their time
to help out... no one gets paid to be here and advice is given with the best of
intentions.  I don't know about all of you - but I'll forever be learning and
don't consider myself an expert on anything - that's what makes living fun.