[amayausers] Service agreement

  • From: Captain Gold <captaingold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:22:41 -0500

My original warranty period is just about up (It doesn't seem like it's
been two years already), and I'd like people's opinions on the value of the
extended warranty. Is it worth a credit card charge every month? Except for
the recent hook issue, I've had no problems with my "girl" since she arrived.

However, I know how most electronics and vehicles respond to a change in
value - when we pay off a car it usually has instant problems, and when a
manufacturer's warranty runs out it's a sign that we'll be repairing or
buying a new piece of equipment fairly soon. (For example, we had an
unexpected windfall of cash this week, and one of our rain gutters fell off
the house to use up the cash).

SO - is everyone out there purchasing the extended warranty or not - and why?

Connie

Wyvern Productions
Painting masterpieces in thread.
http://www.wyvernproductions.com