[amayausers.com] Re: Service Manual

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 01:18:57 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/740.html#000005

Christine:

The best thing for you at this point is to call Melco direct.  No one here (nor
your tech) it appears is going to be able to solve your problems.

The forums are a great place to share information and to fix a small problem
here or there, but unfortunately, it's not going to solve your issues at this
point.

If it were my machine, I'd have documented every problem in writing and sent it
to the head of Melco in your country (if there is one) and Melco Corporate in
Denver, Colorado.  Then follow it up with a phone call until you are satisfied
with the resolution.

If you were here in the states, it probably would be a lot easier - because
there are a ton of great techs (like Rod/Sharon, Ed, Hugo and others) who help
folks work thru their issues in person.  You need someone from corporate to
intervene if you are not satisfied with the service you have been given from
day one.

Here's hoping you can get productive.  These really are great machines...

John

Only they are going to be able to help you.