[amayausers] Re: Seminars and Classes

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:34:20 -0800

Count me in as well with Haven and Pati (sales), Cynthia (training) and
Kevin (tech).  They are all FANTASTIC in my opinion, and always eager to
help me in any situation.  I also have never had a problem with Tech Service
out of Denver, the worst thing I can say is sometimes it takes longer than I
would like (I want for Kevin to magically appear at my machine) for a
scheduled service call.

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery