[amayausers] Re: Seminars and Classes

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:18:25 -0800

Ron,
Thank you!!!!  Very well put.

Herb

P.S. Haven gets my vote.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Body Cover
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:16 PM
  Subject: [amayausers] Re: Seminars and Classes

  My Sales person out west was Haven Fry
  and I will have to say that she bent over backwards with customer service.
  I was very impressed with her, and she still checks in with me on occasion
and it has been
  almost 3 years since purchase. In my opinion sales people are like a cashier
at
  Wal-Mart. some are great and some are not and many lie in the middle.
  I wouldn't judge a company on a bad sales person here and there, I also bet
  if you could look at their sales figures, it would probably be pretty
apparent who the
  good sales people are, It's a no win situation based on the area you live in
as to who sells
  you your machine. I think training would be better taken after some time to
play
  and familiarize yourself with the machines. I myself really wanted to go, but
with a
  busy print shop and no money for air fair, I never went to any training at
all, so it can be done.
  I had a tech that was a nice guy but didn't know the machines very well at
all, of course
  they were very new and as some of the techs on board here can tell you they
just
  didn't have many techs trained for the new technology, and if you think about
it
  with so few machines out in the world, breaking down and needing work, it
takes
  a while for them to figure out the flaws that real world work will reveal.
  I figure it like this, There are many of you on the list that may think I'm a
crappy embroiderer
  maybe I let stuff go out the door that you wouldn't dream of... Maybe I'm one
of the best?
  Point is we all see the world and it's inhabitants with different eyes and
different rules.

  I say let's give the melco corp. bashing a rest and see if we can make some
money with
  the obviously large investment we have all made. See if we can help each
other out when we can
  and throw out an Atta Boy (girl) every now and again and help each other up
when were down.
  Like it or not, we are part of a big experiment that we can't foresee the
outcome.
  So lets at least enjoy the trip.

  I choose the glass is half full, or better yet, I'm damn lucky to have a
glass!!!

  Have a great day,

  Ron