[amayausers] Re: Selector stepper index error

  • From: "Gail Roman" <GRoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:02:14 -0800

Yes.  I just talked to an Amaya technician in Delaware.  As long as the
machine is sewing and trimming fine and the message doesn't occur
consistently, you are OK to just cancel the error message.  This happens
when the knife comes out and cuts the thread and bobbin.  Sometimes it takes
a little more effort for the knife to cut which then just pulls the selector
out a little bit and will give you that error message.

The Quantum Group
Gail Roman
gail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
26745 Queen Court