[amayausers.com] Re: Selector Stepper Index Error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:21:51 UT

This message was posted by Fabrications on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/648.html

On only one of the Amaya XT machines today we are continually getting a
"selector stepper index error - not on index while sewing" error message.  The
machine continues to stitch the design, though it is not effectively trimming
the thread.

We have cleaned out the bobbin area and the trimmer area thoroughly.

What else can we do, and what could be causing this?