[amayausers.com] Re: Satin Stitches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:16:42 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/132.html#000008

Thanks Tom and Rod...I knew it was in there someplace and couldn't find it.
Will make a big difference on the beanies and I'll try it on some other things
with large stitches.
And, when we first got the amaya and I didn't know anybetter-
I had satin stitches over 1" in length...nothing stopped it from trying to sew
it out but you'd swear the machine was going to fall over it was shaking so
bad...
Roland