[amayausers.com] Re: Safety Jackets

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:07:46 -0400

Darlene-
do a 'search' on the Amaya chat board-this was researched last fall I
think. I can't remember if anyone came up with a source of jackets but
I'm pretty sure someone did find a source for the reflective 'tape' that you
could sew on the Sanmar Challenger or similar jackets to get what you
want.
I think you should be able to find the dark jackets in a Police/Safety
uniform catalog.

Roland

On Apr 28, 2009, at 7:55 AM, Darlene Weber wrote:

I have a fire dept looking for the 3 seasons type jackets in black or navy with reflective strips on them somewhere. Has anyone seen anything like this anywhere? I found the safety green and orange 3 season jackets in Tri Mountain and they also have another style that is black or navy, but they are wanting the shorter style with the band at the bottom of the jacket and not a loose fitting.

Thanks!