[amayausers.com] Re: Tech..What should they Check?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:06:28 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/676/2.html#000016

Fab,
Is your technician a melco technician?  If so, he or she should have a copy of
the manual themselves.  Both the operator's manual and the technical manual.

Hugo and John,
What a coincidence?  I just had Pizza for dinner last night!!  And did I
mention that my wife's great uncle was Louis Prima?  Zooma Zooma!
I'll bet we're all related somewhere up the line.
Ed